KATRAPS - ADVANTAGES, APPLICATION AND CONTRAINDICATIONS
THE ANTI-TUMOR DRUG "KATRAPS"
RULES FOR THE USE AND APPLICATION OF KATRAPS:
- KATRAPS DOES NOT REPLACE AND DO NOT APPLY DURING CHEMOTHERAPY!
- KATRAPS DOES NOT REPLACE AND DO NOT APPLY DURING RADIOTHERAPY!
- KATRAPS DOES NOT REPLACE AND IS NOT APPLIED DURING IMMUNOTHERAPY!
- KATRAPS DOES NOT APPLY TO IMMOBILE PEOPLE!
- KATRAPS DOES NOT APPLY TO THE TERMINALLY ILL!
- KATRAPS DOES NOT APPLY DURING ACUTE VIRAL DISEASES AND AGGRAVATED CHRONIC DISEASES!
- KATRAPS APPLIES ONLY IN OFFICES IN SOFIA, PLOVDIV AND VARNA
DESCRIPTION OF THE PREPARATION
For more than 30 years, the preparation "KATRAPS" has been administered to thousands of patients with various forms of solid tumors of various localization. The achieved very good results allow the preparation to be recommended for the treatment of almost all forms of cancer, after consultation in one of the offices in the country.
"KATRAPS" is applied intradermally, like Mantoux, at intervals of one to several months according to a certain therapeutic scheme. The effect of treatment with "KATRAPS" usually appears after 2-3 injections and is long-lasting and long-lasting - months and years.
THE MAIN ADVANTAGES OF "KATRAPS" ARE:
- Katraps (based on the BCG vaccine) is the first immunostimulator known in science
- Katraps mobilizes the human body's own powers by restarting its immune system to the state it was in before the cancer disease
- Powerful immunostimulating effect
- High activity against tumors of different localization and origin
- High activity against metastasized tumors in various organs and systems
- No side effects
The drug "KATRAPS" has proven anticancer activity against a large number of solid tumors - carcinomas, sarcomas, mesotheliomas, germinomas and gliomas.
The action of "KATRAPS" is expressed in stopping tumor growth with a subsequent reduction in the size of the tumor mass and/or metastases until their disappearance.
VERY GOOD RESULTS WHEN TREATMENT WITH "CATRAPS" HAVE BEEN OBSERVED IN:
- Breast cancer
- Prostate cancer
- Colon and rectal cancer
- Bladder cancer
- Lung cancer
- Brain tumors
- Cancer of the larynx
- Skin cancer
- Cancer of the uterus
- Ovarian cancer
- Stomach cancer
- Pancreatic cancer
As with all other forms of solid tumors. Kidney cancer, Testicular cancer, Thyroid cancer, Liver cancer, Metastatic tumors of unknown primary origin, etc.
The effect of the preparation has not yet been sufficiently well studied in leukosis and leukemia.
"KATRAPS" does not have a toxic effect on the normal cells of the body, has no mutagenic and teratogenic effect, does not contain any tumor cells and tissues.
It is very suitable for the prevention of relapses and metastasis of malignant tumors after surgical treatment, as well as after radiation therapy (telegamotherapy) and/or chemotherapy. If patients are undergoing chemotherapy or radiation therapy, then treatment with KATRAPS should be started at least 2 weeks after completion of the last course of chemotherapy or radiation therapy.
- Treatment with "KATRAPS" is most effective after surgical removal or reduction of the tumor mass, but it has also shown excellent results in a large number of inoperable tumors.
- In patients with concomitant and systemic diseases, in which it is impossible to carry out surgical treatment, radiotherapy and/or chemotherapy. The preparation Katraps is an optimal alternative for treatment.
- "KATRAPS" has a pronounced immunostimulating effect, manifested by powerful antiviral and antibacterial activity.
- The preparation can be applied to all types of benign formations, such as polyps, adenomas, fibroadenomas, fibroids and others. The drug can be used to prevent the malignancy of all types of benign tumors. Use of the preparation as immunotherapy for benign tumors containing glandular tissue (adenoma, glandular polyps) or fibrous tissue (fibroma, fibroadenoma, fibromyoma).
- Treatment of mastopathy, endometriosis and uterine fibroids in women with a family history.
- Treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia.
- Application for increased levels of tumor markers
- HEALTHY PEOPLE
Since 2019, the preparation "Katraps" is also applied to healthy persons who have a family burden in the family, people with severe immune deficiency and a genetic predisposition to the development of tumor diseases.
It is not recommended to take the preparation during pregnancy, 3-4 days after an acute infectious disease, during exacerbated chronic diseases and in very rare cases when an allergic reaction occurs during previous use of the vaccine. As a rule, the drug "KATRAPS" is not administered simultaneously with radiotherapy and chemotherapy, but it is very effective as a follow-up treatment, started 10-15 days after their completion.
No side effects from the application of "KATRAPS" have been described, except for slight reversible redness at the application site in <1% of cases. The reception of the vaccine must be supervised by a doctor. The effect of treatment with "KATRAPS" usually appears after 2-3 injections and is long-lasting and long-lasting - months and years.
"KATRAPS" is applied intradermally, at intervals of one to several months according to a certain therapeutic scheme.